2. "We hope the mother will come to us and verify the facts. If it's true that the user is a 13-year-old who spent the money without consent, we can negotiate a refund," the Tencent employee said.
3. “Policymakers around the world are cognisant of the impact the Fed decision will have and are worried, which makes us worried,” said Simon Lue-Fong, head of global emerging debt at Pictet Asset Management. “People are saying the decision is priced in but seeing as no one knows exactly what will happen how can that possibly be true.”
1. But, when the skeletal remains were analyzed, the researchers found that the tombs had been reused multiple times. Some of the tombs contain more than 10 occupants, and the"repeated multiple burials warrant further study," the researcherswrote.
2. Mayweather Jnr - who is capable of demanding pound 70 million a fight - fell to 16th. He pocketed pound 20 million in ring fees with an additional pound 5 million coming mostly from his clothing brand TMT, The Money Team.
5. The survey discusses projections for going forward: "The cost of living is always changing and there are already indications of further changes that are set to take place during the coming year."
1. "We are also witnessing a positive progress of diversification," he said. "In the past, most Chinese companies' patent filings were concentrated in the ICT sector, but now there are increasingly patents filed in engines, turbines, sports, automotive, and biotechnology sectors."
4. No. This crisis hit Amsterdam in 1772, after a respected Dutch investment syndicate made a disastrous bet on shares of the British East India Company.
6. [di'rekt?, dai'rekt?]
1. Besides exploring the overall ranking, prospective international students can narrow their search by browsing regional and country rankings. These rankings were determined solely by how schools performed in the overall list.
2. Portugal's achievement gives governments and energy companies a tangible example of how it can and does work, and why they should be investing in solar, wind, wave and other renewable technologies now.