1. The most badass super-villains assigned to protecting people, that's Suicide Squad for you. A government agency called A.R.G.U.S recruits villains to perform dangerous tasks that in turn reduces their prison sentence. The task force includes Joker, Deadshot, Harley Quinn, Boomerang, Killer Croc and several other villains from the DC Comics universe.
2. Accelerating price growth for new housing in cities across China lost more steam in November amid a flurry of purchasing curbs in major cities, though price gains from a year earlier remained comfortably in double-digit territory.
2. Chinese actor Wu Xiubo has been appointed Tourism Australia's Ambassador for the 2017 China-Australia Year of Tourism.
3. On Saturday night they sang Stars from Les Miserables, the song performed the character Javert in the long-running musical.
4. The 15 ranked online MBA programmes provide flexible study options for working executives, who can expect to graduate with the same qualification as their full-time, residential MBA counterparts.
5. For many Western whites, opportunities for achieved identity — the top of the hill — seem unattainable. So their ascribed identity — their whiteness — feels more important than ever.
2. Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hangzhou, Wuhan and Nanjing have been ranked as the top five cities for opportunity in China, according to a report jointly launched by PricewaterhouseCoopers and the China Development Research Foundation.
3. adv. 未料到地，意外地
4. Courtney Weaver
5. 单词authorization 联想记忆：
6. Adriana Lima, 36, came in fourth place with earnings of $10.5 million, with new mother Rosie Huntington-Whiteley ($9.5 million) and Karlie Kloss, 25, ($9 million) rounding things off in sixth and seventh places, respectively.
1. After the success of The Conjuring, Ed Warren and Lorraine Warren are back to kick some ghost butts. Conjuring 2 is based on the Enfield Poltergeist, which is apparently a true event that took place in London in 1977.
"Let me point to the performance of China, in coming in at number 25 in the rankings, is now joining the upper income group of countries that have traditionally dominated the top slots in the global innovation index," the WIPO director-general, Francis Gurry, told a news conference.