4. Chen Lihua, 75, founder of Fu Wah International Group, a company engaged in real estate development, has become China's richest woman with a net worth totaling 50.5 billion yuan, according to the report Richest Women in China 2016 released by Hurun Research Institution.
6. Chinese growth figures have long been known to be artificially smooth, but now the economy is easily the world’s largest on purchasing power exchange rates, the statistical massages have wider consequences.
1. In interviews, everyone works well with others, and everyone learns quickly. Please tell me something else.
2. The malaise was not confined to those picking individual stock winners. Through December 1, aggregate hedge fund returns trailed the market to the point of farce. According to data compiled by Bloomberg, hedge funds were up an average of 2% on the year, just barely offering the coupon rate of a risk-free 10-year Treasury note. Over 1,000 funds are on track to close down in 2014, the worst year for liquidations since 2009.
3. In that meeting, he told Jacobs that such problems would decrease, as China is reforming its management system in science and technology, according to a statement by the association on Friday.
1. While Jaws's story is extremely unrealistic, it was based on a real series of deaths attributed to a single shark in 1916. In what has been dubbed the "most unique set of shark attacks that ever have occurred," the Jersey Shore saw four people die from shark bites over the course of two weeks. The offending shark was reportedly caught with body parts still in its digestive tract, although leading scientists still aren't sure what drove it to attack so many people.
4. As per their findings, the recovery mechanism based on reset SMS codes recorded a success rate of 81%, while the method relying on backup emails proved to be efficient in 75% of the cases.
6. Below are a number of statements that people often use to describe themselves.
1. 单词beneficial 联想记忆：
2. The US electoral college has failed doubly.
3. We believe our initiative of mass entrepreneurship and innovation is a response to the call of our time, the government self-targeted reform of streamlining administration and delegating power is also to boost this public enthusiasm for business start-ups and making innovations.
4. “Thutmose III was one of the most important pharaohs in Egypt’s New Kingdom and is credited with establishing the Egyptian imperial province in Canaan,” said Gabriel Barkay, the co-founder and director of the Temple Mount Sifting Project.
5. 自该学校的国际管理学硕士(International Master in Management)项目首次被纳入榜单以来，该学校的排名在过去两年上升31个位置。
6. Law firms will lead the pack, with 30% expecting to add staff. Paralegals with four to six years' experience are in particular demand, as are attorneys who specialize in "lucrative areas like litigation, health care, bankruptcy, and foreclosure law," the report says.
1. She said she wanted to be an actress before becoming a singer, but explained that "music worked out first" before adding: "I feel like Cher in the film Moonstruck. It's like one of the great moments of my life."
Wallace wrote the book after saying "yes" to everything for a year, a commitment which both advanced his career and landed him in a cult meeting. What the movie didn't show, however, is the sheer number of Internet scams Wallace signed up for. Apparently, saying "yes" all the time has its downfalls in real life.