2. China will not overreach its regional influence to seek trade arrangements where the country's due role is not in place.
3. 节目25 歌曲《风吹麦浪》，李健 孙俪
4. Social networking platforms, including Weibo and mobile app WeChat, proved to be the best tools for cyberstars to magnify the power of communication, making it possible to create an industry that combines advertisements, e-commerce and fans.
5. It's lightweight and rolls up easily for travel.
1. But Mr Stevenson said “this might reflect that the US is being bolder than the EU in protecting domestic steel producers”.
3. Online registration for the 2017 national civil servant exam started last Saturday.
3. n. 土耳其
4. The 60-episode TV drama was adapted from a novel Legend of Princess Pearl published in 2007. It focuses on the protagonist Shen Zhenzhu’s romance with her husband and their efforts to protect the country.
3. With assets under management of $200bn, according to Nomura Securities, Japan’s ETF market is about $50bn larger than all other Asia-Pacific ETF markets put together. At the end of August, the market value of the BOJ’s ETF holdings was $175bn.
Games are serious business in China. The country's online game market will reach 41 billion yuan by 2012 ($6 billion), accounting for half the global market, according to newly released data from Cnzz.com Inc., a Beijing-based third-party data analysis firm (related report in Chinese here).