1. That is changing. One big 2013 move for benchmark Brent crude came in August, when international intervention in Syria seemed increasingly likely. But while the price of Brent, which is traded on London's IntercontinentalExchange, did rise by 5% on the threat of U.S.-led airstrikes, it didn't come close to the 2013 high.
2. "There's a new type of wealth creation coming out," he told Reuters, adding China was having to adapt as the wider economy was "very materially slowing down".
3. The 5.5-percent increase this year is reasonable given a less anticipated consumer price index (CPI) as well as slower salary and GDP growth, said Jin Weigang, head of the social security research institute under the MOHRSS.
4. The public prosecutor has decided to release several individuals and will proceed with the prosecution of at least five others.
5. We will take solid steps to pursue a new type of urbanization.
6. Choose the number next to each statement that best reflects your feelings.
1. The next biggest provincial provinces were Jiangsu, Shandong, Zhejiang, Henan and Sichuan, finishing in the same position as 2015.
4. As a national exam with more than 1 million test takers every year, the National Postgraduates Entrance Examination is very important for students' academic life, and cheating incidents have been exposed from time to time.
6. Profits at China’s biggest banks shrank in 2015, as the sector weathered a year of central bank rate cuts and saw an end to easy profits after the government lifted the cap on interest rates on deposits.
1. The Death Proof star's early success was on the independent film circuit. But then she met Harvey Weinstein in a hotel room and it is there that she alleges he raped her.
2. First, says Tom Kozenski, a supply-chain expert at consulting and training firm RedPrairie, most people still think of logistics -- if they think of it at all -- as a "non-sexy" field centered on boring, low-paid warehouse work.
4. 与此同时，达洛伊西奥开始环游世界，到处参加会议，并结识其他潜在的投资人。他给每一位结识的人都留下极深的印象。温布尔顿国王学院中学(King’s College School)的校长安德鲁?霍尔斯(Andrew Halls)评价道，他成熟得可怕，他在各种状况下仍保持着清晰的思维，这令我这个54岁的人都觉得惊讶。
5. 谢琳 伍德蕾
1. Vietnamese press claim chicken, sturgeon, fruit and vegetables from China have been undercutting local market prices. While illegal out-of-date produce is creating a black market in China.
2. This year has been one of diverse and bold hair and makeup choices, from the frizzy, matted blue-tinted mane of the Witch in “Into the Woods” to the shimmering, expertly shaped pompadour of James Brown in “Get On Up.” In some cases, the absence of hair comes into play, like the bald, heavy-on-the-eyeliner look of Ramses in “Exodus: Gods and Kings.”
3. But if the U.S. can avert that Washington-made crisis, the outlook for workers finding jobs is actually looking pretty good for next year. For one thing, the damage of superstorm Sandy will have to be repaired, meaning jobs in construction and retail. Businesses, meanwhile, which have held off investing and hiring because of uncertainty over the fiscal outlook, might finally open their wallets. That means more jobs, too.[qh]